How to Download and Install Media Player Classic Home Cinema on Windows 10
If you are looking for the best media player for your PC/Laptop then Media Player Classic can be your best choice.
So, at first show that:
How To Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema For Windows 10:
- At first go this link: Downloads – MPC-HC
- Now you can see two types of Binaries:
- For 32-bit (x86) Windows
- For 64-bit (x64) Windows
- Then you can see each section has 3 types files. All files work is the same. So, choose any of them. Personally I recommended to Installer or ZIP.
- Now download it with your PC’s version. (if you don’t know that how to check it then follow the link: How Do I Know if I’m Running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?
How Do I Install Media Player Classic On Windows 10:
After download the Media Player Classic now it’s your time to install the media player classic on your windows 10 PC.
Now follow the below steps to install media player classic without any problem.
- At first Double click on your downloaded file.
- Now you can see a popup window to configure the media player. Now click Next
- Again click on the Next button until you got the Install button.
- Now click Install and wait a few times.
- Now you can see a new popup window so give tickmark on Install additional DirectX Files and wait few minutes to download it. (Or, you can ignore this step)
- Then click Finish
Now everything is OK to play your all the media via Windows media player classic.