How to Export Bookmarks Chrome:
- At first open Chrome browser on your PC
- Then go to the link: chrome://bookmarks
- Click here: ⋮ then click Export bookmarks.
- Now select the location and save it.
How to Import Bookmarks From Chrome in Firefox:
At first create a Firefox account and login on your browser and then enable synce option: How do I set up Sync on my computer?
- Now open Firefox on your PC
- Then press Ctrl+Shift+B -> click ‘Import and Backup‘ -> Import Data from Another Browser.
- Now open Firefox browser on your Android Phone
- Then login to the same account that you logged in your PC.
- Now go to Sync option from settings and then tap on the Synchronise option.
- After complete the Sync now you can show the bookmarks that you used to chrome on your PC.