How To Transfer Text Messages To New Phone Android
There have lot’s of way to transfer text messages to another new phone android. But here I will show the most easy and my favorite option.
Transfer Text Message to New Android Phone by SMS Backup & Restore App:
- At first go to PlayStore and search it: SMS Backup & Restore. Or, directly install this app from below download button.
- Now open this app.
- Now press GET STARTED
- Now you need to allow 4 permission for backup message, so click ALLOW button.
- Now click SET UP A BACKUP
- Now just select Messages (if you can’t understand then follow the below screenshot)
- Now press Next.
- Now select the storage where you want to backup your message. I have selected Your Phone option.
- Then you need to select a folder where you want to store your backup. So, select a folder and remember the folder name for next time use.
- Now unselect Schedule recurring backups
- Then click on BACK UP NOW
- Now it’ll take a few times so wait…
- Now backup is complete!
After taking your backup now go to your backup folder and send this.xml file on your other new android phone via Bluetooth/shareIT or any other app.
Now install this app (SMS Backup & Restore) on your new android phone.
After install the app on your new phone then follow the below steps to restore your messages on your new phone:
- Install and open the app and give all permission to ALLOW
- Now tap on Left side Menu
- Then click Restore
- Now select the option where is located your backup file. My backup file is located in memory card so I selected the LOCAL BACKUP LOCATION option.
- Now click on SELECT ANOTHER BACKUP and select your backup file. which file you received from your old phone.
- Now click Restore and wait for a few second to restore the full file.
Now restart your phone and then go to your message option and see the all messages.
I hope you can understand the full process. But if you face any problem then comment here we will help you to solve your problem.