Many times we need to transfer data from one micro SD card to another android phone. We can do this in various way.
Here I will show you the most powerful ways to how to you can transfer data from one micro sd card to another android micro SD card.
So let’s started to show that:
Transferring Data From One Micro SD Card To Another:
At first I’ll show you the easiest way to transferring data.
How To Use Shareit To Transfer Files:
At first install shareit on your first android phone where to you want to transfer the data. Now install the shareit on your second phone where you want to store the data.
Now install and open the share it on your phones.
After install and open the shareit then follow the below steps:
- Open the first phone shareit where to you want to transfer the files/data.
- Now tap on Send
- Give the all permission
- Select the files/data which files you want to transfer.
- Now click on Send button
Now open the shareit from second phone where you want to send the data. Then follow the below steps:
- Open shareit and tap Receive
- Now give the all permission.
Now you can see the 2nd device name on 1st android phone’s shareit screen. Now tap on the device name and connect the 2 phones.
Now you can see the progress bar on the shareit screen. After complete the transfer it can notify you. Then you can access the data from your another phone.
Transfer Data From One Micro SD Card To Another Android by Computer/Laptop:
In this process you can transfer the data from one micro SD card to another micro SD card without any third party app. Just you need to USB cable or card reader. After collecting the USB cable/card reader now follow the below steps:
- If you have a USB cable/charger cable then connect your android phone with PC by it. Or at first remove the SD card from your android phone and then enter the SD card on your Card reader and then connect it on PC.
- Now connect the second phone/memory card by USB cable or card reader like the first step.
- Now click on the This PC and then look at the Devices and drivers section.
- You can see the your two SD card then enter the first memory card where to you want copy the data. Then go to exact folder and copy the files.
- Now again go to 2nd SD card and then go to exact folder and paste the data.
- Now you can access the data on your another SD card after complete the transfer.
Now remove the SD cards from your PC and then enter it on your android phones and access the files.
I hope now you can transfer the data from your one micro SD card to another micro SD card. But if you face any problem to transfer the files then comment here we will help you to solve the problem.