Many times we need to transfer contacts from one android phone to another android phone because, many times we need to transfer it for our family members another phone, many times we need it for transfer contacts from our old phone to a new phone.
So, if you want to know that how to transfer contacts from one android device to another android phone then I’ll show you the 2 best ways to transfer contacts from android to android. You can follow any one method.
So let’s go into dive.
How To Transfer Contacts From One Phone To Another Using Bluetooth:
- At first goto your phone default Contacts app.
- Now tap on Menu
- Then click Share
- Now select phone number (if you want to transfer all numbers then click All)
- Then click SHARE
- Now select Bluetooth and then enable Bluetooth your another phone where you want to transfer your phone numbers.
- Now connect your phone with another android phone and give the file.
How To Transfer Contacts From One Android Phone To Another by CX File Explorer in .VCF file:
To follow this method you need to install CX File Explorer. So, install this best file manager from playstore: CX File Explorer
- At first, open your phone default contacts app.
- Now click Menu
- Now click Share
- Then click All
- Now click SHARE
- Now select any option like Bluetooth, Shareit, Google Drive, Gmail, etc.
- Then share your all with another phone.
I think you now you can transfer contacts from one android mobile to another android mobile. If you face any problem then comment here I will help you to transfer it.