You know that Android Chrome address bar is located on the top. Here I will show you how to move chrome address bar to the bottom of your screen on android very easily.
Why We Need To Enable Chrome Duet / Move Chrome Address Menu Bar From Top To Bottom:
- If your device is Tab or your phone screen is very high size then it’s hard to control the menu on the top bar. So, you should need to change the android chrome toolbar at the bottom.
- If you want to give a new look on your chrome browser then you can use this method. Without these purpose you can also use this super trick for your any purpose.
So let’s start to the main point…
Move Chrome Address/Menu Bar To The Bottom Of Your Screen On Android:
Latest Version Chrome Duet Setting:
Step 1: At first you need to update the chrome browser. So, go to playstore and update your chrome browser.
Step 2: Now open your updated chrome browser.
Step 3: Now simply type this command on chrome search bar “chrome://flags“
If you want to unfollow the step 5 then directly enter this command “chrome://flags/#enable-chrome-duet“
Step 4: Now press Enter button / Go button from android keyboard.
Step 5: Now simply search “duet” on the chrome flag page search option.
Now tap on the drop-down menu and Select any 1:
- Enabled Home-Search-TabSwitcher Variation
- Enabled Home-Search-Share Variation
- Enabled NewTab-Search-Share Variation
Now Tap the “Relaunch” button.
Now automatically open it again.
Now again tap on the drop-down menu and Select “Enabled“.
Then again Relaunch it.
Now enjoy it.
Old Version Chrome Duet Setting:
Follow upper 5 method then start from this Step 6.
Step 6: Now you can see a new option “Chrome Duet“. This features built in by disabled. So at first tap on the drop-down menu’s “Disabled” then select “Enabled“.
Step 7: Now you can see a notification for “Relaunch Now”. So, tap on the “Relaunch Now” button and enjoy the chrome bottom address bar.
Move Chrome Address Bar From Bottom To Top:
Now if you want to again back to move chrome menu bar from bottom to top then simply tap on the “Enabled” and select “Disabled” (which you done on the “step 6“).
I hope you have successfully completed the task. But unfortunately, if you can’t do that then comment here without any hesitation. You can also send a message on our Facebook page: Appreviewcity