You can delete the PDF files from your android phone. There are many methods to delete the pdf files from one place but here I will share with you two cool methods. It’s really easy to delete pdf files on an android phone from one place.
Second method is favorite method, so you can only follow the second method because it’s easy.
How To Delete Pdf Files On an Android Phone by CX File Manager:
- At first install the CX File Manager from playstore: Cx File Explorer or download it from apkpure: Cx File Explorer
- Now open the CX File Explorer
- Now tap on the LIBRARY
- Then click Documents
- Now you see the folders which folder have a .pdf files and also other documents files. So, enter the folders and select your pdf files and delete it with the tick mark for the recycle bin.
How to delete the .pdf files from android phone by any file manager:
In this method you can delete the all/any .pdf files from your external/internal memory card. So, lets started to follow the super method to do this:
- At first open the file manager (You can use any android file manager app or default file manager)
- Now enter the location where you want to delete the files. (I want to delete the .pdf files from my External SD card so I entered the External SD card)
- Now tap on the search bar and search it: .pdf (look carefully, here I have typed dot before the pdf word).
- Now press the enter/go button from your phone keyboard.
- Now give few second/minutes (it’s vary on your files size, numbers, and memory card speed)
- Now you can see all the files at one place. So, you can now delete it, rename/copy/cut it or anything you want.
If you face any problem to delete the pdf files from one place then write the problem in this post comment section. I will try to help you.