Many times we need to copy images from gallery in android phone. But by the default option we can’t copy a image from gallery. So, need to thirdparty app to do this.
There have a many ways. But here I’ll share a simple trick that can allow you to copy images from your android phone gallery. You just need to follow the below instructions:
How Do I Copy Any Image From Gallery in Android:
In this tutorial I’ll show you the way that used by CX File Explorer. So follow me:
- At first, go to google playstore and search the CX file explorer and install it. Or go to playstore from direct this link: CX File Explorer or download and install this awesome file manager from apkpure: CX File Explorer for Android
- Now go to your phone gallery and open your exact image.
- Then click to share button
- Now select the CX File Explorer
- Then select Main storage or SD Card.
- Now select the path where you want to save the image.
- Then click the Save button.
Now open the CX File Explorer or any other file manager and then enter the folder where you have saved the image some time ago. And get the image file.
Unfortunately if you face any problem then comment here I’ll help you.