If you follow this post then you can enable/block the installation of apps on android 8 and also enable the installation of non-market apps on android phone. So follow the tutorial.
How To Allow Third Party Apps On Android 8:
Install unknown apps permission option is located in the setting app. So…
- At first, open the android default Setting app.
- Then click on the new Apps and Notifications menu.
- Now click the Special Access button. (follow below screenshot)
- Now click Install unknown apps. Then you can see your all app list.
- Now click on the app you want to allow third party apps.
- Now you can see a new screen like the below screenshot.
Now click the Allow from this source button.
Now your install third party app option is enabled. So, go back to your app and tap on an APK file. Now you can install any android apps on your phone.
What Is Third Party Apps In Android?
Are Third Party Apps Illegal?
Are Android Third Party Apps Enable Bad?
How To Disable Third Party Apps On Android 8?
Tap Apps and Notifications
Then tap Special Access
Now tap on the Install unknown apps
Now select your app that has permission to install third-party apps.
Then click the Disable button and block third party apps installation.
Is it possible android 8.0 install from unknown sources?
I think post can help you to allow third-party apps android 8 and also know about the third-party app. If you think this post is helpful for you. Then you can share this post on your social profile.
If you have any problem/question then you can comment here on your problem. We’ll help to you. Or message us on Facebook Page: Appreviewcity